The little card that's really rewarding. Join and you'll get:
Unique/special discounted products offered only to rewards members each month.
You’ll hear about our events before anyone else and if it’s necessary to book a place, you’ll be given priority.
Enjoy regular updates and news of other unique members benefits and offers including Double Points Weekends, new ranges and early sale notifications.
Enter exclusive competitions to win great free prizes.
Free coffee or tea
Each month we will send you vouchers to enjoy a free cup of coffee or tea on us. Only available at our Bristol store.
Half price breakfast
Enjoy a hearty cooked breakfast every weekend before 11am at our Bristol store, just show your Privilege Card at the till.
10% Cafe discount
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast or a spot of lunch in our very own Café Mezz Coffee Shop in our Bristol store, or how about a coffee and a delicious slice of cake. Just show your Privilege Card at the till to receive your extra discount.
How it works
- Present your Rewards Card each time you shop with us
- We will stamp your till receipt with a special rewards stamp (keep your till receipts, you will need them!)
- In the first two weeks of December, bring your stamped receipts to our special rewards collection point
- You will then be rewarded with 1 point for every £1 spent
- These points will then be issued to you in the form of Gardiner Haskins store vouchers, or wine. For every 100 points you will receive a £1 store voucher or if you prefer you can exchange 300 points for a bottle of wine from our select choice.The number of bottles you can claim is limited to 10 but there is no limit to the amount of store vouchers.
Keep an eye on your emails! We will be sending your monthly newsletters with event days, exclusive discounts and news from us.
Fill in the following details to start your membership now.
Terms & Conditions
Gardiner Haskins Rewards Card is issued by and remains the property of Gardiner Haskins, who reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the scheme at any time. The Rewards Card is not transferable and must be presented at the till to earn points. Gardiner Haskins will not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on the sale of gift vouchers or gift cards, or on purchases made from other businesses that operate from Gardiner Haskins. Members may be removed from the scheme at the discretion of Gardiner Haskins. Gardiner Haskins reserve the right to replace or amend the terms and conditions at any time. We will keep your details confidential at all times and not disclose or sell them to anyone beyond those necessary to operate the scheme.