This is the washing machine of the future. The Indesit Ecotime IWC71252ECO is kind to all your different types of clothes, but it is also economical and environmentally friendly. This washing machine has a drum capacity of 7Kg and it still has A++ energy class. This washing machine is free-standing and front loading. The front display has an easy-to-use LED display, there is also a delay timer, so you have the option of scheduling the wash up to 24 hours in advance.
- The Cotton 40 programme is specifically designed to provide for your cotton items while still removing stains at 40°C in just 45 minutes.
- The Cotton 60 programme provides great washing results for your cotton items.
- Hardy fabric is the cycle that tackles jeans and other hard fabrics. It washes between the denim fibres to oust marks and stains.
- The Water Balance Plus feature adapts the amount of water needed for each cycle. This means there is minimal wastage and saves you money.
- The special Sports Cycle uses a combination of drum rotations and water saturation to remove the most common sports-based dirt and odours while preserving technical fabrics such as waterproofs and Gortex.
- A Shoes Cycle allows your trainers to have their freshness restored and their like-new appeal replenished, putting you on track for the next workout.
- Baby is a safe, effective and gentle wash for your precious baby items. It works wonders on dried stains and it also removes allergens.
Washing Machine Features
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- Annual water consumption annual (l/annum): 9000
- Annual energy consumption annual (kWh/annum): 198
- Maximum spin speed (rpm): 1200
- Spin drying performance class: B
- Noise level spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW): 80
- Noise level washing (dB(A) re 1 pW): 62
- Installation type: Free-standing
- Loading type: Front loader
- Capacity (kg): 7
- Colour: White
- Door colour: White
- Display type: LED
- Adjustable feet: Yes – front only
- Weight (kg): 63.5
- Dimensions (cm): H85 x W59.5 x D51.7