Faults must be reported within 7 days of purchase. Please check receipt upon purchase
- When you notify us of a problem with any goods we may request photographic evidence of the problem.
- Once a replacement has been agreed Customer Services will send a RETURNS FORM which needs to be completed by you.
- Upon receipt of item(s), inspection will be carried out to confirm that the fault highlighted on your returns form is correct.
- If a replacement has already been issued and the Fault/Damage is not confirmed you will be invoiced for the replacement and/or the Faulty/Damaged item(s) will be returned to you.
- If the item is deemed Damaged/Faulty, and no replacement is to be issued a refund of the item(s) (inc. delivery cost) will be arranged.
- All Cancelled orders must be reported within 7 days after receipt of the goods.