Our Jobs at Gardiner Haskins
Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Temporary, Full Time
The role will be located just a 2-minute walk from the city centre and Temple Meads train station. We also have a store on the high street of Cirencester so some visits to that store may be required every now and then. We’re hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to assist with the development of our expanding eCommerce business. Having just launched a brand-new website, the emphasis will focus on rapidly increasing our online product offering. This is an incredible opportunity for someone passionate and hard working to utilise their skills in marketing and eCommerce.
- Managing our social media channels, including detailed campaigns, ad strategy and customer service - maintaining our reputation is essential
- Helping to implement strategic marketing campaigns across a wide range of areas in the business.
- Planning, designing and monitoring marketing emails including automated email series
- Writing website content, including blogs, buying guides and adding new products, optimising the content for search engines and customer experience
- Ensuring all new products get added to our website as soon as they enter the warehouse. Each product needs images, detailed descriptions, videos and specifications to give customers everything they need to know.
- Planning and managing in store events from start to finish to draw customers into the store
- Managing our database of thousands of customers, ensuring the data is kept accurate, up to date and compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Proofreading any marketing material which goes out to the public, including newspaper and magazine adverts.
- Always thinking about our search engine optimisation (SEO) and how we can improve our website and written content to keep us in Google's good books!
- Designing digital and print graphics for marketing campaigns using Photoshop software which adhere to brand guidelines. Training will be given for this.
- Helping the team to manage website orders, including updating orders in the website CMS, booking them for delivery using our dedicated courier and handling any customer questions regarding their online orders.
You’ll be experienced and passionate about eCommerce and excited about new strategies and technologies which can help us sell online to our customers. You’ll be able to hit the ground running and possess a “can-do” attitude. You’ll have a flexible approach to working, being hands on with helping to grow our eCommerce business.
The ideal candidate will be: super organised, self-motivated, able to work independently, use their own initiative to get the job done, be full of ideas and confident enough to share them and enjoy working as part of a busy and efficient marketing team. A passion for marketing is essential for you to be successful in this role.
In return you will: learn lots, have the opportunity to try new things, be part of a close-knit marketing team and gain valuable marketing experience.
More than anything, we want someone with an outgoing personality to integrate with our team and rapidly grow our e-commerce sales.
You’ll work very closely with the eCommerce Manager and others within the marketing team. You will also communicate regularly with Directors who have a hands-on and informal approach to management.