125g unsalted butter softened
250g chunky peanut butter
125g golden caster sugar
175g light soft brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tbsp milk
300g plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1-2 tsp crushed fennel seeds
250g dark chocolate chips
1. Oven on to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with parchment.
2. Butter, peanut butter and sugars in stand mixer with paddle attachment. Beat until well combined.
3. Egg and milk in a mug and beat with a fork until combined. Tip into butter mixture and beat till combined.
4. Flour, bicarb, baking powder, salt and crushed fennel seeds in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
5. Tip flour mixture into the butter mixture and gently mix until combined. Add choc chips and mix until just combined.
6. Break off a brussel sprout size piece of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Place on parchment and press down to flatten.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are just hardening. Put on a cooling rack.
The dough will last in the fridge for a week and the freezer for 2 months.
In this blog series we invite you to virtually meet our designers, find out more about them & their experiences designing over the years and wh...
Bathroom renovations can be both exciting and challenging. One of the biggest challenges homeowners face is making the most of limited space. Wheth...
Gardiner and Sons Co Ltd registered address Gardiner Haskins, 1 Straight Street, Broad Plain, Bristol, BS2 0FQ, registered in England.
Company registration number: 00039402 VAT no. GB302974367