8oz/225g Digestive biscuits
Non-Stick Baking Paper
Pulp of 2 Passion Fruit
Zest of 3 Limes
14oz Condensed Milk
3 Large Egg Yolks
1. Preheat your oven to 180c. Using the non-stick baking paper, line the bottom of your tart tin. This will help to ensure the pie won’t stick to the bottom of the tart tin
2. Put all of your digestive biscuits into the sandwich bag and seal. Using the rolling pin, crush the biscuits until they have turned crumbly like breadcrumbs.
3. Place the butter into the pan and melt. Once melted, pour the butter into a mixing bowl and add the crushed biscuits and mix together.
4. Once mixed, press the mixture into the tart tin and bake for in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Beat the egg yolks and lime zest together in a bowl until the egg yolks have turned thick and pale. Pour in the condensed milk and whisk together with the lime juice and passion fruit.
6. Now your mixture is ready to be poured out. Once the biscuit base has cooled, pour the mixture onto the base. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Check to make sure it’s set.
7. Ensure the pie cooled, pop into the fridge until ready to serve.
In this blog series we invite you to virtually meet our designers, find out more about them & their experiences designing over the years and wh...
Bathroom renovations can be both exciting and challenging. One of the biggest challenges homeowners face is making the most of limited space. Wheth...
Gardiner and Sons Co Ltd registered address Gardiner Haskins, 1 Straight Street, Broad Plain, Bristol, BS2 0FQ, registered in England.
Company registration number: 00039402 VAT no. GB302974367