Doing the “right thing” for the environment can sometime be quite costly. How good would it be if you could benefit the environment and save money long term? Along comes the reusable coffee cup. Available from many different suppliers in many colours and sizes, there’s a cup for everyone. Starting from just £6.99 in our Cirencester store they aren’t complete piggy bank breakers either.
However long term they can also save you money. Some Coffee Shops actually give a discount on drinks purchased if you bring your own cup. We’ve found the following places who advertise that you can save money by bringing your own reusable coffee cup in Cirencester.
- Costa Coffee – 25p discount per drink
- Café Nero – Double Loyalty Stamp
- Waterstones Café – 50p discount per drink
- Dexter’s Coffee Van – 20p discount per drink
- Somewhere Else – Pay just £1 for your coffee
- Madeleines - 20p per drink
- Waitrose – Free drink with any other purchase
- Jacks - Double Loyalty Stamp
- Beano - 20p per drink
Not forgetting the long-term environmental benefits. Out of the 2.5 billion disposable coffee cups thrown away each year, 99.75% cannot be recycled and are guessed to take approximately 30 years to degrade. If we all make a small change, we can make a big difference in the world.