Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Gardiner Haskins website Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions apply to all use of this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order for goods or services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website, nor purchase goods from this website.
These terms refer to internet/telephone sales – showroom sales have a slightly different set of terms and conditions which are given at the time of the order.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer services department. Please resolve your question before using or ordering from this website.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses who will help process your order (E.G Delivery). Gardiner Haskins requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable and current GDPR and Data Protection legislation
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
Definition terms used within these terms and conditions
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the Website; “Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; “Special Conditions” means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration; “We/us” means Gardiner Haskins; “Website” means the website located at www.gardinerhaskins.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; “Cookies” means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and “You” means a user of this Website. “Data Subjects” refers to anyone providing personal data (e.g customers using the website) “Data Controllers” means the people/organisation recieving, storing and controlling data (e.g Gardiner Haskins Homecentre)
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our customer service department.
• You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website;
• Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Data Subject Rights: Data Subjects are able to request access to details of their personal data storage and usage. We are obliged to provide this free of charge within 30 days. For access request please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Right to be forgotten: Data Subjects can request to have all information held by controllers deleted and removed. For request please email web.desk@gardinerhaskins,co.uk
Third party links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion.
See our returns page for full details.