These terms and conditions apply to all use of this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order for goods or services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms refer to internet/telephone sales – showroom sales have a slightly different set of terms and conditions which are given at the time of the order.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer services department. Please resolve any questions before using or ordering from this website.
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the Website; “Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; “Special Conditions” means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration; “We/us” means Gardiner Haskins; “Website” means the website located at www.gardinerhaskins.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; “Cookies” means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and “You” means a user of this Website. “Data Subjects” refers to anyone providing personal data (e.g customers using the website) “Data Controllers” means the people/organisation recieving, storing and controlling data (e.g Gardiner Haskins Homecentre)
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
• You will notify us of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our customer service department.
• You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website;
• Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion.
Gardiner and Sons Co Ltd registered address Gardiner Haskins, 1 Straight Street, Broad Plain, Bristol, BS2 0FQ, registered in England.
Company registration number: 00039402 VAT no. GB302974367